“Follow My Transformation!”
Hello! My name is Theo! I am 10 years old, in the 4th grade and I love WWE Wrestling. Join me in my journey to become healthier and more fit. I decided to become healthier by making better food choices and being more active. I have a personal trainer, Ayana, to help me find exercises that I like to do. We work on making me stronger and faster. Check back often to see my progress and get wellness tips. Hopefully you will be encouraged by my progress!
Here are my goals for the month!
- Beat my personal best time in the kettlebell relay
- Jump rope for 1 minute without stopping
- Hold my balance longer while standing on a dyna disk
- Exercise 2 days a week with my personal trainer, Ayana
- Walk my dogs every day
- Be active for at least 40 minutes on Saturdays and Sundays
Exercise of the Month
Grasp dumbbells with palms facing up. Standing with your feet shoulder width apart and arms by your sides, bend arms at the elbow to bring dumbbells to shoulder level. Pause at the top and then slowly return to starting position. Be sure to breathe during the entire exercise. Exhale as you curl the dumbbells up and inhale as you return to starting position.